Wednesday 15 September 2010

me and me

well whats in the name.......i am livin in London a fashion capital but who cares, for me what i wear is fashion for me ....so its mixture of both Eastren and Westren.My ambition is to become a fashion designer and hopefuly i will one day.
ok thats me....

movies: devdas,ddlj,rnbdj,love aaj kal,jab we met, hddcs, hum tum....too much of romantic!
actorz: srk, akshay, shahid,hrithik,ajay,aamir......an all
actrezzz:rani, madhubala,kajol, priyanka,ash,anushka sahrma,deepika, konkona....an soo on
designers: sabyasachi ........one an only....sum ov da stuff from Manish Malhotara ,Rockey S, Anita Dongre.
singerz: mohit,shaan,rahat fateh ali khan,atif.....an all
cant live without: my friendz..maryum an sumi
wana go: Egypt,India,Saudia,Itlaly,Spain.....an all the exotic ones
dats it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment